The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

The Bard

Monday, January 31, 2005
I went to see the OSP presentation of Romeo and Juliet. As always, OSP put on a wonderful presentation. Myself being a 'once upon a time' thespian, I noticed that, as the bard once said himself, many players played several parts. Which brought me to my next ambition. I am going to contact OSP and request notification of any future auditions. It is my belief that if they have one actor playing more then one part then they are possible short on Elizabethan actors.

I miss the theatre and would love to have the time to commit myself full time to a main stage performance. Perhaps a bit part would quench my thirst.

For more info on the OSP click here.
9:56 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink