The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

HAHAHAHA!

Friday, January 28, 2005
So he (the idiot) thinks himself so much higher then everyone else in this dept because he will go a little extra mile to help people on the phones. We only talk to other employees or 3rd party support in this dept. He thinks that refusing to talk to anyone or help with *any* problem is an act of being lazy.

So I just heard him say 'We dont talk to customers but go ahead and send them over' then slammed his hand down on his desk.

I think I am going to name this profile of him 'Cry baby idiot delta'.
He has to have more then one personality.

Bitching about him here is preventing me from going off on him. He should thank me.
5:36 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink