The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

HATE!

Friday, January 28, 2005
Okay, so an email goes out today... and it states that something that is done to accounts is to be done by another department... so I send someone to that department to get it done and the idiot next to me (TINtM) asks why I didn't just do it myself. He asks if I got the email today, I said I did and started reading the email to him. He did his little 'never mind' song and dance that he does. He goes to the other side of the room and starts sucking up to the other people in this department.

What an a-hole. I don't tell you how to handle the poeple you talk to, nothing I am doing is having an effect on you, so S.T.F.U.!!!

I'm ready to snap on the poor boy... Truly snap... maybe start with a nice tongue lashing that should make him do his little 'never mind' song and dance till his head falls off.

I think in a former life, he was a prison bitch who felt neglected because he was cheated on.
3:38 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink