The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

clueless

Saturday, February 05, 2005
Well, I moved this weekend. Friday night after I got my bigscreen set up I had some friends over for dinner. People came to my new place with 'idiot reports'. He knew I was going to have friends over... So he goes to one of them and starts to whine and bitch about how he doesn't understand why I act distand and act like I'm not his friend.

I think I'm goint to set up a pay pal account and put a "donate" button on this blog so people can send in money and I can buy him a clue.

I can't believe he can do the things he does and say the things he says then wonder why his social circle is getting smaller.

No, I didn't invite you over because you call me lazy, a slacker, talk shit about me to people, you whine, you act like a child and throw tantrums and give people the silent treatment, you are a chicken shit because you will tell me I'm wrong but when I ask how you just say 'nevermind' over and over, you are way way too obsessed over a video game that you talk about all the damn time, and oh yea... Did I mention... You are an idiot!
7:49 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink