The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

Exploitation of an idiot.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Okay, queue up the mission impossible music and listen up...

As everyone knows, blogger.com has an audio blog feature. In the next few weeks I am going to tell TINtM that it is someone's birthday, like my sister or something, and that I want his help in making it a good birthday because I'm just that damn nice of a brother. I am going to call the audioblogger number and hand him the phone and have him sing 'happy birthday' and give some cheesy birthday greeting for all to hear!

If it is as easy as I think it will be to get him to sing/talk into a blank phone, I may start doing it on a monthly basis. Maybe even take suggestions from TINtM readers for what he should say or sing.

Okay, now queue up the manicial laughter. =)
7:42 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey, that sounds like a fun game! Anywhere there is a PA system you can dial into is an opportunity for a good time. :)

    By the way, thanks so much for putting me on the Non-Idiot list! It's taken me a long time to live down my former idiot status. LOL

    By Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at February 18, 2005 at 1:19 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink