The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

Geek Essentials

Thursday, February 24, 2005
(can you tell that the idiot next to me is on vacation? It's too quiet around here)

I just got a new PC. I don't want to brag, so no details. =) I am installing all my apps and games and dloading all the little bells and whistles... the things I can't live without.

So I was wondering, while my essentials are Trillian, Office/Frontpage 2003, my various P2P clients, Unreal Tournament 2004, and FireFox... what is essential for other geeks? (and dont tell me that you are not a geek... geek is sheik baby!)

Let's see what the must haves are for you on your square headed life mate.

I listed 5... can you?
12:56 PM :: ::
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink