The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

The Idiot in my absence.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
I am off on Mondays. When I got in to work this morning I started hearing stories about the idiot next to me. It seems that he became a cry baby yesterday because this department got a little busy for a few hours. This coming from the same guy who calls me a slacker and more or less called me lazy to my face.

Okay, so I'm a lazy slacker... but who is the cry baby getting diaper rash when it gets a busy during the end of his shift?

I would rather be known as lazy then a sissy.

He will be here in about 30 min to start his shift. I'm sure you will hear from me more then once today about this hypocritical pansy.

Thanks to DaMook for this info.
11:29 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink