The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

I'm surrounded!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Okay, so I just moved. I went from a house far far away from work to an apartment less then 5 min away. Well, the people who live (you guessed it) next to me are idiots too. They have this little rat of a child... not that I dont like kids, don't get me wrong... but he is a walking disaster. Him and all his friends leave bikes and skate boards lined up in all the parking spaces in front of by building, he has walked into my apartment before with no invitation or provocation, he took things out of his kitchen to make 'magic bee attracting potions' and made a huge mess of cookie sprinkles right at my front door so I could track everything in on my carpet.

(turns out the sprinkles and 'magic potion' were 2 separate occasions... and it was the stuffing from a doll... not sprinkles)

Well, as I'm writting this my woman calls me on my crackberry to tell me that she had a talk with the guy across the hall. He seems nice and invited us over to have chili sometime... okay... so maybe he isnt an idiot... but come on, control your child! The parking lot is not a baby sitter!

I need to get out more... I am starting to run out of idiots. Someone do something stupid so I can anonymously point it out on the internet.

I have faith in TINtM... he wont let me down. I bet that in 24 hours he cries about something.

Ya know... there is another guy I know with the same name as TINtM who is worth blogging about... hmmm... I see the future, and it's full of idiots!
5:37 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • So many idiots, so little time...

    No fear, you'll encounter more idiots soon! Just go to a hockey game. ;)

    Or to dinner.
    Or a club.

    Take your pick of idiots. :) (don't get me wrong, I like hockey...but so does every mullet-wearing snaggle-toothed moron in town)

    By Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at February 18, 2005 at 1:17 PM  
  • Oh I have no fear of not finding more idiots... I used to work in customer service. That gives me much faith. =)

    Yea, Mullets... don't even get me started... or the parents on the south side of town who grow those rat tails on the heads of male offspring.

    ...another day perhaps.

    By Blogger Dividual Reality, at February 19, 2005 at 12:19 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink