The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

Mimi made me do it.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005
So, in chasing the trail of blogs I came across Mimi and well... here it is...

Book Game by Texas Biscuit. Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

One hand was raised, palm flat, while the other one curved around her body, following the drape of her garb. "Her hand is empty, but there's a little hollow right here," the elf pointed out. "Fill it with a jewel that has a special meaning for you and Khyrra and Our Lady of Joy will stand in my stead at your wedding tomorrow".

-Blood Sport
Christine Golden
Forgotten Realms, The Best of The Realms Book I
(gotta love those elvish vampires)

Tag! Yer it!
6:00 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink