The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

That didn't take long.

Monday, March 21, 2005
I decided. My birthday is this saturday. The 26th. I will be 30 years old. (no, im not taking it well)

I am closing down this blog. Between now and saturday I will come make one final public judgment aginst TINtM and all other idiots... it will be my swan song. These next few days will be the requiem for the idiot next to me.

I will start another blog... and those who I chose will gain access to a deeper more in depth Dividual Reality as my own personal requiem begins.

See you between now and then.
12:52 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I can only cross my fingers and pray to be a chosen one.


    And I will miss the idiot next to you...but not too much as I already know how many other idiots are out there. :)

    By Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at March 21, 2005 at 6:37 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Dividual Reality :: permalink