The Idiot Next to Me <$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Idiot Next to Me
Yes, I'm Serious.

Idiot Bastards

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Listen up assholes... and you know who you are.

When I blog and use this as an outlet or to create awareness of how a company uses poor business practices, I don't expect idiots to post comments about me elsewhere on the internet.

Blah blah blah if you're so smart then start your own company blah blah blah... Shut it!

A few things to point out:

  1. I am not Dave. Please know what you are talking about and who you are commenting about when you leave comments. You know what... just don't comment anything unless you run it past at least a 3rd grader.

  2. Are you going to fund me to start my own business? Then shut up!

  3. When I visit your blog and see all your political ranting, blah blah blah red state this and blah blah blah democrats that... I don't go off and post on “other peoples blogs” that if you think you can do a better job that you should run for president.

  4. You were linked to a totally different blog, but yet you went through the trouble of hitting the back button before you clicked on 'comments'.

  5. You are 50 years old. Get the fuck off the internet! Go do the things 50 year olds are supposed to be doing these days... clicking on free anti virus offers in your AOL email inbox and trying to figure out how to end a call on a flip phone and reading books to small children while your country is under attack.

In closing, I would like to say that I love the feedback... just make sure that you are not leaving my blog to go to someone else's blog and talk trash to them as if they wrote it.


Footnote: Go see a doctor about that... they have pills now that help you with clear thinking when you get up in the years.